Wooden Skateboard Sunglasses
Stay on the cutting edge of cool with a pair of our recycled skateboard sunglasses. Handcrafted, cut and designed to ensure the originality of each pair, our wooden sunglasses transform broken & trashed skateboard decks into a killer pair shades. So go ahead, express yourself and show off your signature style with a pair of these for a one-of-a-kind skateboard sunglasses.
- 1 Every pair is made from repurposed, trashed and recycled skateboard decks to ensure individuality
- 2 Scratch resistant lenses offer 100% UV protection and unrivaled clarity
- 3 Flexible stainless steel spring hinges easily adjust to fit any head size and shape
- 4 Our wooden skateboard sunglasses are the definition of one-of-a-kind. Each pair is made from freshly broken, recycled and repurposed skateboard decks. The result is a pair of shades all your own, defining a style as unique as you are.
- 5 Comes with Cylindrical Bamboo Carrying Case & Micro-Fiber Travel Pouch One-of-a-Kind Style
All of our wooden skateboard sunglasses are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
Engineered for the Perfect Fit
Flexible stainless steel spring-loaded hinges guarantee that your pair of skateboard shades will fight perfectly, no matter what your head is shaped like
Customer Questions and Answers
Are the sunglasses really made of wood?
- Yes, every pair of WUDN wood sunglasses are made from real wood.
Are the glasses one size fits all?
- Yes, WUDN sunglasses are one size fits all. Some of our glasses are larger than others. For instance, the skateboard glasses run a bit larger and look best on men.
Are the glasses Ray-Ban?
- WUDN sunglasses are not Ray-Ban's, although we do stick to the classic style both in terms of the size and the design.
Should I worry about rain? How waterproof are these glasses?
- The glasses are completely waterproof. I wore them in the pool. You don't have to worry about them getting wet.
Should I get a matching wood phone case?
- Of course. Your new wooden sunglasses would look fantastic with a matching bamboo phone case for your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy phone.
Are the lenses polarized?
- Yes, every pair of WUDN wood sunglasses comes with polarized lenses. All of our natural wooden sunglasses are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
Are polarized lenses helpful and should I pay more for them?
- If you spend most of your time outdoors, on the road, on the golf course, fishing, hunting, on the water or in the mountains, polarized lenses are worth every penny.
Can I take them to my optometrist and have the lenses changed to prescription lenses?
- On some models including our bamboo glasses, you can. But it would be at the optometrists discretion on whether or not to take install the new lenses. It would unfortunately void your product warranty as well.
Are the lenses plastic or glass?
- The lenses are impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, block 100% of UV rays and have anti-glare features.
Are replacement lenses available?
- No, the glasses are typically one piece and don’t come with a replacement lens option.
Does the bamboo cylinder case come with the glasses?
- Yes, the bamboo cylinder comes with the glasses. People love the case and often use it for other purposes.
Do the glasses come with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner?
- Yes. And what a perfectly formed question.
This WUDN Product Plants One Tree. Through our partnership with OneTreePlanted.org, you are helping to save the planet. Trees clean our air, give us shade, and provide biodiversity...